My Blog List

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 10: consistancy not my forte

ok so I have this journey that I am trying to start, but I am obviously not consistant. My life is however changing, just not in the way I would like. I feel like I am going backwards rather then moving ahead. Being a mother is so much harder than I ever expected. Discipline seems to be no match for his will. My house is a consistant mess, but I am tired and feel as though all I do is clean. I am so lost as to why this is the case.
My business. oh my business. I love it, it is fullfilling and so much fun, but it too as everything else has it's down points. I am just needing one thing in my life to be perfect. I know that sounds like a lot, but if one thing would just run as it should, than I might beable to get a grasp on some others.

No comments:

Post a Comment